Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to get my dog/cat groomed or bathed?
It is important for our clients to be aware that the cost of grooming depends on many factors!
Every pet is different, and we determine our prices based on a few of the following criteria:
- The weight/size of your pet
- The condition of your pet/pet's hair (matting, shedding, skin condition, etc.)
- How your pet reacts to the grooming process
- How often you have your pet groomed
- Your pet's overall temperament
If you are a new client, we will need to meet your pet in person before we can give exact price for our services. We are happy to provide a general "base price", but we are unable guarantee the final cost over the phone. Please know that we strive to give the fairest price to everyone.
What do I need to prepare before my pet's first spa visit?
If your pet would benefit from a calming tincture or medication prior to their visit, you can administer it half an hour before you bring them. We also have an essential oil tincture here on site that we can administer at the front desk for you. If you are a new client, please note that you will be asked to fill out our Client intake and our Release Form (this may also apply for clients who have not updated their information with us prior to February 2016.
- Click HERE to download the forms prior to your visit. (Two pages total) -